MEET BIG BEN.
DID you KNOW?
DID you KNOW?
HE is a STEER
hidden away in a park in Indiana...
NOT a CLOCK chiming in ENGLAND.
hidden away in a park in Indiana...
NOT a CLOCK chiming in ENGLAND.
SERIOUSLY...
LOOK at this fella's STATS.
AMAZING.
LOOK at this fella's STATS.
AMAZING.
(CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE )


17 comments:
A beauty for sure.
Wow; he was one big steer!!
hope all is going as well as it can go!
betty
Nice to not have to travel all the way to England to see big ben and deal with jet lag! He is a beauty! Happy Monday!
That is a big bull. I am seriously not a bull lover, but he is impressive. While on the farm we had a bull that charged me every time he had the chance
I guess that Ben is big for sure. I'm guessing he is part of your get away you did recently. I'm at the camper today and slept in till 9 which is way late for me. I love it when I can do that. It just doesn't happen often at all. Hope your Monday is a great one!
Ohh,Shucks! You'd know Paula would see a beauty there! hahahahaha
One big fellow that is for sure. neat entry. I like to run into this sort of thing traveling!!!
Well, my first reaction was 'oh his poor mother!' He's a beauty though.
I love any bovine pictures. I'll bet he wasn't even all that huge when he was born. Steers keep growing forever.
Wow!! That's B I G!!!
I am fond of Moose, but this Bull is impressive!!!
Now I don't know much about these - but I know he is big. sandie
OMG - I was just going to say this looks like Indiana.
I meant to leave this under the previous post.
I can't stop once I get started. Look - a visitor from Jeff Indian on your live traffic feed! I lived there and still have/own a house I rent out to people. Now I am the above person in OB MS. Funny how strange life can be.
I'm with Pat. Poor Mom! He was a cutie though.
Wow!! BIG Ben is right!
Wow!
Post a Comment