I love the quote! Happy Independence Day to you!! (I don't know if you will see my post, but I have good news!!! My kitty, Callie, was found safe and sound! Yay! I have lots to celebrate this weekend. Thanks for your prayers!
Oh Taryterre, I'm the one who glued the fin back on the mermaid. I guess you didn't notice, but I re-worded it better. I used super glue, and boy does that stuff ever hold! I even got some on my fingers and they stuck together for a minute, and it was hard to wash that stuff off haha.
11 comments:
Thanks and a HAPPY FOURTH TO YOU ALSO. Have a great day...
Hello! Blessings to you this holiday weekend.
Have a wonderful Independence Day!
Hope you and yours have a safe and happy 4th!
betty
I love the quote about freedom. So true ! Happy 4th of July !
I love the quote! Happy Independence Day to you!! (I don't know if you will see my post, but I have good news!!! My kitty, Callie, was found safe and sound! Yay! I have lots to celebrate this weekend. Thanks for your prayers!
Wishing you a peaceful and safe 4th of July.
Oh, this is one of my favorite 4th of July posts yet. So simple and true, and the quote is perfect for this day.
Happy Fourth of July, my dear Taryterre.
love, ~Sheri
Love this image!
... Like I imagine something from the Pennsylvania Dutch/Amish region?
Hope your holiday weekend is great!
Oh Taryterre, I'm the one who glued the fin back on the mermaid. I guess you didn't notice, but I re-worded it better. I used super glue, and boy does that stuff ever hold! I even got some on my fingers and they stuck together for a minute, and it was hard to wash that stuff off haha.
Have a nice Sunday.
~Sheri
I hope you had a wonderful fourth as well!!
Post a Comment