NICE, of course Ed Sullivan was the tops. He had the hitters of the HITS first when he could. What a memory kicker. The only one I remember was seeing Elvis first on his show. YOu have a lot to share. And keep it interesting,,,,, THANKS Love from down here. Sherry & jack
7 comments:
That takes me back!
I remember watching Ed Sullivan on TV every week. He introduced a lot of famous stars.
I love the Seekers! Playing this LOUDLY. :)))
I remember too!
Oh, I remember the Ed Sullivan Show. And the song sounds familiar.
Stay well and take care, dear friend.
~Sheri
NICE, of course Ed Sullivan was the tops. He had the hitters of the HITS first when he could. What a memory kicker. The only one I remember was seeing Elvis first on his show.
YOu have a lot to share. And keep it interesting,,,,, THANKS
Love from down here.
Sherry & jack
I've been watching Ed Sullivan on YouTube, too. We always watched the show on Sunday nights and it brought back great memories.
Post a Comment