Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A NEW RESOLVE in a NEW YEAR

 


LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN
Good Riddance to 2020.
And welcome the endless possibilities
of the New Year 2021.
I wish all my friends, family and blog buddies
a renewed sense of hope. 
And pray each of you, 
has an abundance of good health...
as we move the clock forward.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR  


STAY SAFE & TAKE CARE

6 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Happy New Year, Terre!

jack69 said...

Thank you sweet person! And we too WISH YOU AND HUBBY A HAPPY NEW YEAR. I agree this is probably tops the list for one of the ones I was glad to see go.
Sending the best your way,
Sherry & jack in a warming Florida!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That IS a very good resolve, and one on which we can all agree! Best wishes to you and your husband for a better and Happier New Year, Terre.

Practical Parsimony said...

Happy New Year!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good resolution. Don't talk about 2020. The past is gone, we have today to make a better tomorrow! Happy New Year from my house to yours!

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy New Year Taryterre! I hope the new year is a good one for you. May peace and joy and love be with you, my friend. You have been a very good blog friend always visiting, always commenting. I appreciate that so.

~Sheri