HALLOWEEN
has always been a family affair.
I was doing Elvira before she was.
We had some FUN times back in the day...
with my children and spouse.
As a child...
Halloween meant bobbing for apples
at an annual party across the street
And chowing down on some
Maryland steamed crabs










8 comments:
happy halloween! i have such fond memories of my childhood celebrations.
You hooked us on this one. GREAT pictures and memories. Thank you for sharing your Halloween history. Ours was not a family thing, the kids all went their own way, I think yours would have been more fun. AGAIN good memories in those pictures, absolutely NEAT!
Love from down here and hope your day is a good one!
Sherry and jack on hold...
I so agree it is a family affair. It's a fun holiday for the whole family. We like to get the kids together and go trick or treating. They love it and I enjoy seeing them have fun!
I forgot to say Happy Halloween!
What wonderful photos of your family Halloween. I love them. Happy Halloween.
What a delight, these images! I still remember bobbing for apples -- before the germ police stepped in.
Thank you so much for the cute card; your handwriting is beautiful, Terre!
Happy 🎃 Halloween to you as well and so enjoyed seeing how your family celebrated. We never celebrated as a family and there are no photos of any costumes my brother and I wore when we went trick or treating.
Oh wowsers, that was a first to read about your eating the crabs on Halloween. Had not heard of that tradition. Looks like Halloween is a special time for you and all your family. Fun, fun, fun. Taryterre, come by to visit sometime. I haven't seen you stop by for a long time. Sincerely, Susan
Post a Comment