"SHARING LIFE EXPERIENCES"
I love hats ! Happy Derby Day to you!
Love your hat! Enjoy Derby Day!
happy derby day! where is your mint julip?
Yes I do like your hat and like the way it matches your clothes.
Very derby-ish.
Love that hat!!!!
LOVE IT!! Have fun at the derby, Taryterre.Love,~Sheri
you look beautiful in your hat!Hope you have a lovely day x
You could be on another of my blogger friends' post today since she had Pink Saturday.
The hat is great and sings a song of spring!
Perfect on you! Love the color
Like the hat! Which way to the RAces?((HUGS))
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I love hats ! Happy Derby Day to you!
Love your hat! Enjoy Derby Day!
happy derby day! where is your mint julip?
Yes I do like your hat and like the way it matches your clothes.
Very derby-ish.
Love that hat!!!!
LOVE IT!! Have fun at the derby, Taryterre.
Love,
~Sheri
you look beautiful in your hat!
Hope you have a lovely day x
You could be on another of my blogger friends' post today since she had Pink Saturday.
The hat is great and sings a song of spring!
Perfect on you! Love the color
Like the hat! Which way to the RAces?
((HUGS))
Post a Comment