Oh my gosh, the Lysol pic really got to me. I am out of the Lysol wipes, but have Lysol and paper towels, so I'm Ok. They are nowhere to be found. And I loved the bird quote. It's nice to know we are not alone. Even if we have our internet companions, I'm so thankful for that. And YOU, Taryterre. Air hugs to you as well.
7 comments:
Well said. Well visualized.
Yep, yep and yep! Loved this montage!! ~Andrea
All good!
Very well said indeed!
I agree with Chatty! Frightening, sobering … but at the same time, encouraging. Thank you, Terre.
Oh my gosh, the Lysol pic really got to me. I am out of the Lysol wipes, but have Lysol and paper towels, so I'm Ok. They are nowhere to be found. And I loved the bird quote. It's nice to know we are not alone. Even if we have our internet companions, I'm so thankful for that. And YOU, Taryterre. Air hugs to you as well.
~Sheri
Somehow I missed this one. Glad I caught it. Very good graphics here also. Thanks, sorry I am late.
Love ya!
Sherry & jack...
Post a Comment