Sunday, July 3, 2022

 


4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

It seems that when we watch the news these days, it's more about one party knocking the other, and less about the news. You're right, truth matters. Makes me sad what is happening all around us, so I can relate to what you are saying.

~Sheri

Buttercup said...

It's up to all of us not to give up and to work to right this listing ship we call America. Appreciate your post, my friend.

Anonymous said...

You are so right on every point. If only there were a truth serum that we could spread over the land, we would know what to do and who to kick to the curb. Too much lying from the top level down to local mayors and chiefs of police. How can we fix America if we don't know what's true and what's not? It's like nailing jello to the wall--can't be done. One thing I do know without a doubt: Money is the problem -- American greed. Tempting to become isolated and cynical, but we can't. If good honest people give up, we're all sunk.

jack69 said...

I agree completely with EVERYTHING you wrote. Democracy walking a tight rope!!! how well expressed. I have always been a positive person, it gets harder and harder. I agree with Eileen above of course. Thanks for putting a lot of my thoughts in words..
Love you lady, I hope your 4th was GOOD! ;-)