Happy Thanksgiving, Taryterre. I'm thankful for our blog friendship all these years. Yes, pumpkin pie and lots of whipped cream! I love the calmness quote. And it's so true. People are always going going going, and I always wonder what are they running after? SNOOPY!, you gotta love him. Have a good day eating turkey and pumpkin pie!
I am hoping this comment posts. Having trouble lately.. Some do not post. Enjoyed the read and Graphics. SWEET Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. Life is good. Love from Florida Sherry & jack
A bit belated, but it’s still 🦃so I hope yours was a good day with all the things that make you happiest, good people and great food. Pass the pumpkin pie, please. And, I too am thankful for blog friendships such as yours.
Did your investment broker push you into investing in a risky opportunity that cost you, then up, and disappeared? People who find themselves in the role of the victim often feel that it is hopeless. No one likes to be made looking like a fool, and many victims just swallow the loss and move on. We are here to tell you that there is a way out. Acting quickly once you realize you've been scammed is essential, and reaching out to our experts can help you win back what is yours.
Please get in touch with Mikhail Group Programmer Cyber Security ORG straight WhatsApp: +1 (386) 348-7838 or mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net if you're concerned about falling victim to fraud or if you believe you may already have
9 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, Taryterre. I'm thankful for our blog friendship all these years. Yes, pumpkin pie and lots of whipped cream! I love the calmness quote. And it's so true. People are always going going going, and I always wonder what are they running after? SNOOPY!, you gotta love him. Have a good day eating turkey and pumpkin pie!
~Sheri
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. Hope you have a blessed day.
Happy Thanksgiving! That is almost enough topping. I love sSnoopy! Eat lots of turkey or not.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, your hubby and your family. I got off easy, I just have to make a green bean casserole and bring the paper plates.
Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving from my house to yours!
I am hoping this comment posts. Having trouble lately.. Some do not post.
Enjoyed the read and Graphics. SWEET
Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. Life is good.
Love from Florida
Sherry & jack
A bit belated, but it’s still 🦃so I hope yours was a good day with all the things that make you happiest, good people and great food. Pass the pumpkin pie, please. And, I too am thankful for blog friendships such as yours.
What a delightful post, Terre! Must admit, I laughed out loud at your second image.
I hope your Thanksgiving Day was warm and wonder-FULL!
Did your investment broker push you into investing in a risky opportunity that cost you, then up, and disappeared? People who find themselves in the role of the victim often feel that it is hopeless. No one likes to be made looking like a fool, and many victims just swallow the loss and move on. We are here to tell you that there is a way out. Acting quickly once you realize you've been scammed is essential, and reaching out to our experts can help you win back what is yours.
Please get in touch with Mikhail Group Programmer Cyber Security ORG straight WhatsApp: +1 (386) 348-7838 or mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net if you're concerned about falling victim to fraud or if you believe you may already have
#onlinetrading #forexplatform #tradingplatform #broker #cryptocurrency #crypto #cryptotrading #trading #tradingforex #tradingoptions #tradingplan #tradingtips #forextrader #forextrading #binaryoptions #binarytrading #binarytraders
Post a Comment