Monday, November 28, 2022


8 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Oh, I worry about you two with the dog. I fell the other day trying to get in the front door and Tommy had to call 911 to get me up! Get a friend or child to walk the dog. Pay them or have your daughter pay them. It is cheaper than injury to you or your husband. Be careful. Post often as I will worry now.

Mevely317 said...

Oh, Swiper warms my heart. So eager to help, but a little clue-less, too. I do believe dogs are incredibly intuitive; even our nuts-so pups seem to know when Tom's hurting.
If you don't already have a walker (with wheels), perhaps that would help your mobility issues?

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Oh my, I don't think I could ever be able to walk a dog and I give you loads of credit for doing so. It sounds like with a little training that dog could be helpful to you . Take good care you don't all fall down.

Jon said...

It takes awhile (and nerves of steel) to get used to a dog - especially if you're a cat person (like us). I suppose any animal is an accident risk. My cat Bosco is constantly underfoot and I'm afraid he'll trip me.

Ironically, I used to watch the Dog Shows on tv - even though it never provided me with any thrills or inspiration (*smile*).

Thanks for your recent kind comment on my blog. I couldn't write a reply because my keyboard wasn't working.
Take care.

jack69 said...

Again, loved the entry.. Have fun with that puppy but of course be careful. We know that is unnecessary but it is hard not to say it.
love the graphics an the puppy picture. Lights are nice and seem to always bring good thoughts.
Love from Florida,
Sherry & jack... Enjoying life and as always good to see the Alerts frou your house.

Susan said...

Your sweet dog sounds like a charm. Imagine his trying to get hubs up and out of the chair. Oh, Taraterre, I can identify with the mobility difficulties. We just have to take one day and one step at a time, right?

Lea Paige Matteo said...

I want someone here to learn from my mistakes in life how Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. webstore ; www.drituaherbalcenter.com/shop. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, Diabetes,Liver / Kidney disease,HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

Mikhail Group Programmer Cyber Security ORG said...

The dangers of internet-based investment "opportunities."

The internet generally and social media specifically, are a great place to meet new people, network, make friends, and even find a job. The risk? The ease of putting false information out there has made it easy for scammers all over the world to make you trust. The popularity of social media sites has brought investment scams right to your profile. Scammers are not afraid to use fake celebrity adds to lure you in, making high risk "investments" look like a "walk in the park."Always triple check who you invest with.

Got Scammed Online?
Let's Get Your Money Back!

Please get in touch with Mikhail Group Programmer Cyber Security ORG straight WhatsApp: +1 (386) 348-7838 or mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net if you're concerned about falling victim to fraud or if you believe you may already have