Tuesday, October 29, 2013

ART OF DISGUISE & HAPPY HALLOWEEN... TRICK OR TREAT


In years past... I have donned elaborate Halloween costumes and decorated the house from head to toe, inside and out. This year is more low key than usual. In part because... last year I missed Christmas. I was in the hospital. So... early as it is, I have that holiday more on my mind than ghosts or goblins. But... with that being said, Halloween is still my favorite holiday. So I have an animated Frankenstein, Pumpkin Head and Zombie visiting to help me celebrate. Not to mention a few skeletons to rattle my cage. The only thing missing is what I should wear??? So... I decided to do something simple this year. I'm just going to wear a mask. But there are so many to chose from... I had a difficult choice. Here are some of the selections I toyed with. And... the one I ultimately chose to buy, is at the very end.

OLD SOUL
 
ALIEN
 
PIGGY
 
CLOWN
 
 MASQUERADE
 
 LUMBERJACK
 
PUMPKIN HEAD
 
HAG
 
MOTORCYCLE DUDE
 
And my personal favorite. This is who I'm going to be....
GYPSY WOMAN
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
 

 


9 comments:

Jon said...

I like all the masks. The old soul is neat but too scary. You made the right choice with the gypsy.

I use to enjoy decorating my house for Halloween, but this year I didn't put anything up - - just in case the realtors decide to show the house. I seriously doubt if they will. I haven't heard from them in over six weeks.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

scary clown. i like your choice!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I don't wear masks any more, just put on my shirt with the pumpkin on it and hand out treats. I loved all the masks and like your choice too.

betty said...

Cute assortment of masks! I do like the Gypsy Lady one. Missed that you were in the hospital last year at Christmas, hopefully this won't be the case this year and it will be a grand season!

betty

jack69 said...

I like them all, but of course I lean to the Gypsy, since that is what we have become......

Have a good one... Halloween, Thanksgiving and the Biggie CHRISTMAS!

Chatty Crone said...

I like/love the gypsy!!!!!!!!! And I hope you are feeling better.

Lucy said...

I expect that Old Soul would be good for me. Would be interesting to see if Spunky would know me.

Red Rose Alley said...

Hahahaha, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I would have chosen that too, as I am a bit of a Gypsy myself. That is going to be great when you wear this tonight and walk around as a Gypsy woman. I enjoyed seeing all the different masks.

Happy Halloween, Taryterre!

Love,
~Sheri

Carol Z said...

I like the gypsy woman a lot, but thought alien was pretty cute, too.