Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A DRESSED DOG AND DRINK


There will be no forthcoming, longwinded explanations about where I have been, or what I have been doing for the past eight months. At least not yet. (You wouldn’t believe it if I told you. So let that peak your interest, for now. There are some juicy tidbits and stories, for sure, I want to share.) Truth is, sometimes a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. So I did and I also didn’t. And that’s all you need to know right now, other than this… I MISSED you. More than you could possibly know. Each and every one of you, and your stories. I thought about you day after day. So, I am back to reconnect. Maybe not with the same fervor, I once had for blogging, but here I am. So… let’s see what comes of it, me being back, shall we? The high point of my week came yesterday, the first day of spring. I had a hotdog that really hit the spot. Isn’t it dressed nicely? It was accompanied by a beverage that brought a smile to my face. Have you ever had a CHERRY LIMEADE? I discovered they are positively delicious. 

16 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You were missed ! So glad to see your post and your comment this morning. We were all concerned about your absence, Your dressed dog does look wonderful ! Welcome back!

betty said...

Looks delicious! I always say blogs are here waiting for us when life happens elsewhere, glad you reconnected with yours.

Betty

Pam Kessler said...

Yay!!! You're back! I saw that Burger King is selling hotdogs now? Not sure I want a fast food hotdog.

jack69 said...

Glad to see you back of course, the cherry limeade sounds good, but Methinks I like the dressed dog the best!
Looking forward to 'THE STORIES'.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I sure am happy to see you back, you've been missed! I've been worried about you and look forward to the juicy tidbits, that is if you want to share them. :) The hotdog looks good, I love them and we'll have them for supper every now and then when I'm too lazy to fix something more substantial. Take care and have a nice week!

Jon said...

Whatever you did, and wherever you were, I'm delighted that you're finally back. I truly feared the worst.

Welcome back, welcome to spring, and....I love cherry limeades!

Mevely317 said...

YIPPEE!!! ... Someone's doing the happy dance out here in Phoenix. (Like Jon mentioned, I feared the worst.)

Jus' take your sweet time, Taryterre. We'll be right here!

Red Rose Alley said...

Taryterre, I missed you too, and thought about you often. I'm so glad you're back, and looking forward to more of your wonderful posts. Hot dogs are so Yummy, aren't they? Cherry Limeade, how interesting. You do look rested in this picture.

love, ~Sheri

Jean said...

Glad you are back and I thought of you every time I logged on. I tried the cherry limeade a while back and it was good. Take care. Jean

Roses around the door... said...

Lovely to have you back :)x

Regine Karpel said...

Hi.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Paula said...

Good to see you back.

Sheila Y said...

We have missed you too! I saw you had commented on a few posts and was hoping to see a blog post. Welcome back! Sheila

shortybear said...

I love cherry limeades, yummy.

Carol Z said...

So glad to see you posting. The hot dog looks good, but it's better to see you!

Back Porch Writer said...

Cherry Lime Ade, it cures what ails! Yes and you know we all would love to know what you have been up to. Sounds like a "long story" and you don't have to say a word! I was so afraid something happened to you and we would never know what unless someone knew your password to let us know. It happens to so many bloggers. So I am elated to see you back!