It
was a day to sit back, relax, and not do anything stressful. I got myself a
nice big mug of ice water with a lemon slice and hunkered down on the sofa to
binge watch a show from the History Channel called Ancient Aliens. I had taped
14 episodes. Each was an hour long. So I dug in. This series appeals to me because the premise is... that astronauts from somewhere outside our solar system visited Earth and our ancestors, centuries ago. Civilizations around the
globe, including Native American people and Egyptians, all have oral and
written histories that talk about the Star People who created and visited them,
imparting knowledge and wisdom about math, science, astronomy, architecture, etc. Once
upon a time, I intended to travel the world, as an archeologist, and uncover such
mysteries of the past. But my life didn’t go as planned and those dreams fell
by the wayside. However, as a little girl, I saw a UFO with my parents along a
dark country road. It left an impression I will never forget. For years, I’ve strongly believed that misunderstood
technology, explains a lot of things our ancestors saw as miraculous. As our
country gets ready to put men and women on the planet Mars... earthlings become
the extraterrestrials. So is it... that inconceivable... that astronauts
from other star systems, once stopped here, to explore our planet during the Earth’s infancy?



8 comments:
I've always been a little envious of my oh-so pragmatic parents having witnessed a UFO …..hovering just above the canyon floor near their home. The fact it occurred in Los Alamos, NM I think is particularly significant.
Methinks we need to tune into the History Channel more often.
PS - Cute photo!
Ah ha! now I am a believer, I saw it in a PHOTO! neat job.
At one dime we did a lot of night driving, and one night in Missouri on a clear DARK night we saw strange things in the the sky. Things traveling at fantastic speeds and making 90 degree turns. The next day I asked the radar operators if there was anything on their scopes around 2230 last night. Yeah, we forwarded it to Central in Nebraska. I called and the Officer of the day informed me there was nothing on the scopes. He also informed me that I did not see anything. I was told to forget it. That was my only experience, but Yeah, much is possible.
Good entry.
Sherry & jack
Oh BTW that was an awesome dream you had, I wish you had been able to follow it. What matters now is that you at least had a dream. Dreamers have accomplished much. Some times it works and other times the dream must suffice.
Good on you!
There is not a doubt in my mind that it could be possible. There have been too many sightings to ignor the proof. I love history and that is one good way to spend your time. Remembering thet history often repeats itself too.
I'm not out much at night and haven't seen anything but I still believe it could be true. You take care, Jean.
The older I get, the less I understand - and the more open I am to unconventional theories.
There's nothing like getting comfy on the sofa with goodies and watching the History Channel. It would be so interesting to be an archaeologist and travel the world. Even though you didn't end up doing that, it's still nice to want to uncover mysteries of the past. We can still learn about it - that's what good about the internet and the history channel that you watch. That's a funny picture of you and the alien, Taryterre haha.
~Sheri
Do you think we have any wisdom to impart to people who came here so long ago?
Post a Comment