Tuesday, March 24, 2015

TO A ONE OF A KIND LADY, MY MOM

a grandma and great grandma too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

(A lady never tells her age, even when it's a MILESTONE like this one)

"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” 

from your LOVING family

12 comments:

Jon said...

What a touching sentiment. Beautiful and so true.

Paula said...

A happy birthday to this lady.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sending many blessings of the day along to your Mom. Happy Birthday !

Sheila Y said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! Wishing her all the best! Sheila

Jean said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!

jack69 said...

Ah, sweet sentiment and well said. Life is good and NOTHING absolutely NOTHING compares to Mother!

I have been meaning to say I love the header picture of what appears to be an Island. in a river or lake. Very easy on the mind.
Enjoyed the visit as usual.

betty said...

Happy birthday to your mother!! I hope she has a wonderful day and a good year ahead of her! She sounds like a beautiful wonderful lady!

betty

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Birthday to your dear mom, Taryterre. I really like the verse today. I hope her day is filled with joy and so much love.

~Sheri

Mevely317 said...

Oh, to be that loved ... what a gift! Happy birthday to your sweet momma.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I hope she had a wonderful birthday! That is a sweet verse and so very true!

Back Porch Writer said...

Hey there. I figured out your email and sent an invite to the private one! ;-) Would have done it from the start but didn't have email. When I replied to one of your comments from MY email it showed me the email address.
Have a great day.

Kay said...

Hi,
You asked about washing the car during our really bad drought here in California. Our car washes recycle their water, so that is why I took it to them instead of washing it myself at home.