Tuesday, December 6, 2016

'TIS THE SEASON



Wanted to wish all my blog buddies a happy and healthy HOLIDAY season. Been busy with lots of things that have KEPT me from blogging. Some things you just do not NEED to TALK about. But please know…. I still lurk on your pages from time to time checking to see what’s happening in your worlds. Maybe after the first of the year I will get back into the blogging scene. Love you all. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR.  
And to my Jewish friends- HAPPY CHANUKAH. Here are a few pictures from my neck of the woods.

KITCHEN 
FAMILY ROOM



DINING ROOM

TREES



LIVING ROOM 
FOUNTAIN

OUR NEW PUP

BATHROOM

DESK DECOR

FLOWERS OF THE SEASON

 I AM STILL HERE

OUTSIDE LIGHTS


NOW...
 THE FUN BEGINS

SO.... 
IF THE KITTIES WOULD
JUST LET ME USE MY CHAIR


I could write about more adventures here on the homefront.


UNTIL THEN -
BE HAPPY 

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

13 comments:

Paula said...

Your decorations are pretty. Merry Christmas to you and your husband. Nice picture of the two of you.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Taryterre, I have missed you. I like all your Christmas decorations, especially the plaid table cloth. I am really into red plaid lately. It was good to see a picture of you again, love that "ELF" beanie. Please let me know when you get back to blogging, and I'll put you back on my side bar. Your blog is a favorite of mine. Wising you a Merry Christmas, Taryterre. And Yes, please visit from time to time. :)

love, ~Sheri

betty said...

Cute decorations! Merry Christmas!

betty

Back Porch Writer said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a good one. And a happy one. Thanks for posting. Love your decor!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours ! So great to see your post this morning. Looks like you have the Christmas Spirit going on at your house! You've been missed !

Mevely317 said...

IT's so good to 'see' you again!
I sure like the Sylvania radio ... and using old suitcases for decor. (My DIL does the same thing!)

Merry Christmas!!!

jack69 said...

What a joy to see the alert for TT. I was wondering if the blogworld has swallowed you!
Hope you are well. Good to see you and enjoyed the pictures.
Love from Florida!

Jon said...

I'm delighted to know that you're still lurking in Blogland - - I was worried about you. The photos are so festive. Have a fantastic holiday season and please keep in touch!

Jean said...

I was worried about you I hope you haven't been sick. I'm way behind on reading post my husband has been in the hospital and we just got out Monday. Life here is so busy I did do a little decorating yesterday and put up a small tree. Love your house and decoration, it's so pretty. Merry Christmas to you and your family and take care. Jean

Susan said...

So glad you are still here, Taryterre! Your house is looking festive! Thanks for stopping by. And have a very, VERY Merry Christmas! Susan

Stephanie Faris said...

I love all of your decorations. This is such a beautiful time of the year!

Regine Karpel said...

Great.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Terre!! So happy to see your post, I was worried about you. Your house looks so pretty. Hope you and your hubby have a wonderful Christmas!