Friday, March 22, 2013

BUNNIES GALORE HAPPY EASTER

 
Since Easter week is upon us
I thought I'd show you my decorations
here at home. I have bunnies galore.
Consider this a GREETING CARD from me to you.
 
 
EGGBERT, A Tom Clark Gnome
with Easter Basket
 
 
BUNNY WITH CARROT DRESS,
FAMILY ROOM
 
 
 BUNNY WITH
PINK DRESS AND BASKET,
BATHROOM
 
 
 
 
SRI LANKA BUNNIES
 
 
AFRICAN EGGS
 
 
RUSSIAN EGGS
 
 
VINTAGE BUNNY, KITCHEN
 
 
STUFFED BUNNY, THRIFTED
WITH BRACELET USED AS A NECKLACE
 
 
A BUNNY CUP
PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK
 IN SOME FOLIAGE
 
 
KISSING COUSIN BUNNIES, ON FIREPLACE
 
 
AND ME
NOT DONNING MY EASTER BONNET
UNTIL THE SNOW STOPS,
THE TEMPERATURES WARM
AND SPRING IS REALLY SPRUNG.
 
Dinner here will be for two only...
BUT with all the fixings,
including a ham we got for $6.99.
Otherwise it would have been lamb or seafood.
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU
AND YOUR FAMILIES and mine.
And Happy Pesach to my Jewish family and friends.
See you AFTER the holidays.
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

jack69 said...

Amazing collection. Beautiful display for the season. Hope you have a wonderful season.....
(((HUGS))) from up in south Carolina!!!

Funny in My Mind said...

Your disgusted expression with the snow matches mine!!
I am loving your decor and those African and Russian eggs are gorgeous!
Think spring thoughts and have a happy Easter (I have to work)

Whosyergurl said...

You know what I notice? You not only love bunnies, but PINE CONES! Me, too! Hop, hop, hop.
Cheryl

Paula said...

Hoppy Easter to and your's.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We don't have snow here, but it did snow Monday - Friday this week. Today we may see some sun but it's still in the 30's. I love your bunny and egg collection. I hope you have a very Happy Easter!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Wow you have a great collection of bunnies. Love the Russian eggs! Happy Easter!

Roses around the door... said...

Happy easter to you, we have snow today, it came in the night. Louie in france has blue skies and the sun on his face!
Have a lovely easter, best wishes x

jaz@octoberfarm said...

happy easter to you too! love all the bunnies! we have a storm on the way!

Pat MacKenzie said...

Love your bunny and egg collections. You display them so nicely too.

TARYTERRE said...

The snow in the picture is WHAT is predicted for Sunday here. That is why I am dismayed.

TARYTERRE said...

In other words it's not on the ground yet, the weatherman are just anticipating it. This was an old picture.

Forty Pound Sack said...

LOVE you bunnies! I had a teacher that was into all things Russian, and we made those eggs in class. Not an easy task, LOL ~

Belle said...

Happy Easter! Your bunnies are very cute.

Red Rose Alley said...

Taryterre,
Your Easters bunnies are delightful! You have quite a collection. And the African and Russian eggs are so cool.

I enjoy seeing pictures of you every now and then. I don't put enough pictures of us on our blog. Happy Easter, Taryterre. I hope you have a blessed day.

~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Chatty Crone said...

I love your bunny collection - very nice. Makes me think of spring. sandie

Hollie said...

Awwww, I love the bunnies!! So sweet!!!

Nelle said...

Happy Easter! I am not putting any decorations up this year. We will take out two dinners from somewhere. I have learned we have to be flexible. Stay warm!!!