Friday, December 20, 2013

CHRISTMAS ATTIRE


I wanted to add some more Christmas cheer to my family room. That is where the resident BEAR  resides. I thought dressing him up a bit might be fun. So I went in search of the perfect piece of clothing to make a holiday statement. I decided on some kind of head attire. Headbands, hats and earmuffs were the options. I took great delight in doing this and even got my husband in the holiday spirit. Though I must admit... he disagreed with my ultimate choice... being the traditionalist he is.  What do you think suits BAREE the bear, best?
 
ELF EARS
SANTA HAT
ANTLERS
WINTER HAT
I saved the SANTA HAT for me.
My hubby wanted the Santa Hat for the Bear.
 
BUT...
 I went with the
Reindeer Antlers for Baree., instead. 
 
 
 


10 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How cute your bear is. It would be fun to have around to dress up for the holidays. Good choicea all around!

linda eller said...

Too cute...love them all!

Paula said...

Hard to choose. You look pretty cute too.

Chatty Crone said...

I think you look the cutest in the hat!

Angela said...

Love the Santa hats the best.
Merry Christmas!

betty said...

Antlers are cute, but I like the hat! You look great in it!

betty

Jon said...

I like them all but the Santa hat is my favorite.

Lucy said...

You look good in the Santa hat. I love your Christmas spirit. Will your girls be coming home for Christmas? I love the way you brighten your blog on the holidays.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Red Rose Alley said...

I love the Santa hat, but those reindeer antlers were my second choice. I just put a Santa hat on a girl statue that I had, as I love RED at Christmas time. Your little bear is adorable.

Merry Christmas, Taryterre!

Love,
~Sheri

Carol Z said...

I like the Santa hat, but the antlers really look good. Of course I've got a lot of my stuffed animals in holiday attire, so I completely agree with the idea.