ASKING FOR PRAYERS
She has surgery today at 9 am
to remove the tumor from her face.
As I previously told you
via another post...
we do not know if it is
benign or malignant, pending further tests.
We are hoping
we made the right decision
for her to have this operation.
Sometimes leaving well enough alone
is the better option.
But she has been a member of our family
for 12 years and we felt we owed it to her
to do everything we can to prolong her life
if she is looking at the worst case scenario.
I will never FORGIVE myself if something
goes wrong today and we lose her,
in surgery or post-op .
I will keep you posted here
about her progress after it's over...
Dara should be back home
from the veterinarian
by five o'clock tonight
barring any complications.
FOR YOUR PRAYERS,IN ADVANCE.