Monday, May 11, 2015

TODAY IS THE DAY

ASKING FOR PRAYERS 
FOR DARA
She has surgery today at 9 am
to remove the tumor from her face.
As I previously told you 
via another post...
we do not know if it is 
benign or malignant, pending further tests.
We are hoping 
we made the right decision
 for her to have this operation.
Sometimes leaving well enough alone
is the better option.
But she has been a member of our family
for 12 years and we felt we owed it to her
to do everything we can to prolong her life
if she is looking at the worst case scenario.
I will never FORGIVE myself if something 
goes wrong today and we lose her, 
in surgery or post-op .
I will keep you posted here
about her progress after it's over...
Dara should be back home 
from the veterinarian
by five o'clock tonight 
barring any complications.

OUR FAMILY
THANKS YOU
 FOR YOUR PRAYERS,IN ADVANCE.


11 comments:

Snoskred said...

I am sending good thoughts from Australia to your beloved Dara.

Good on you for doing everything you can, too. :)

Weekend-Windup said...

nice to hear she is turning good!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I will be praying for your little one. Hopefully everything will go just fine and you'll have her with you for a long long time yet.

Mildred said...

I am praying for you all. God bless.

Mevely317 said...

Sending our heartfelt prayers to Dara and, for the careful skilled hands of her surgeon ... and of course, to you and hubby. Will be checking my phone for your news!!!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i will be thinking about her all day! hope all runs smoothly!

betty said...

It is 6 a.m. while I am writing this, which makes it 9 a.m. where you are; definitely will say a prayer for Dara. You made the best decision to try to see what was going on with her and having the surgery done. I do hope it is benign!

betty

Jon said...

You and Dara are in my thoughts and I will be anxiously awaiting to hear the outcome. Hang in there.

Jean said...

Praying for you and Dara.

Paula said...

I'm late here so hoping things have gone well and Dara will be home soon with a good recovery.

Red Rose Alley said...

I am just seeing this post today, Taryterre. I have not had a moment to myself all weekend, and just catching up on friend's blogs today. I will definitely say a prayer for Dara's recovery.

~Sheri