Friday, July 5, 2013

LOOSEY GOOSEY

 
Last time I was at the lake I shot pictures of ducks and I shared them with you. I took another trip there and this time focused on the geese and other feathered friends I saw. I thought you would enjoy seeing them too.
 
 
GOOSE DIVES IN
 
 
 CONTEMPLATING SOMETHING DEEP
 
 
THIS ROBIN WANTED TO TAKE A BATH
BUT THE LAKE WAS TOO BIG
 
 
THIS STARLING WOULDN'T STOP TALKING
 
 
DUCK! DUCK! DUCK! GOOSE!
 
 
 THIS TRIO OF FRIENDS HAVING A GET TOGETHER
HONK! HONK! HONK!
 
 
 LOOSEY GOOSEY
 
 

11 comments:

Jon said...

I always appreciate photos of our feathered friends.

There are lots of geese around the ponds and lakes here in west Texas (yea, we have a FEW puddles of water) and they are very entertaining to watch.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The pictures were all great, but even though I don't like them, when I saw the one of the starling, I could almost hear him too.

RoeH said...

Nothing more relaxing that watching lake feathered friends. Especially mamas and her broods.

Lynda said...

Isn't it fun just to take time and sit and be in the moment - - not thinking about what has to be done today and the errands that need running - - - like I am doing while typing!!!

Funny in My Mind said...

What a fowl blog post!

linda eller said...

I enjoy watching them too. You got some good pictures for sure. Enjoy the weekend.

Forty Pound Sack said...

great photos!

Lucy said...

Good pictures. I really like birds and ducks and geese. Take care.

Chatty Crone said...

I love animal and bird photos - how far is the lake from you? sandie

Red Rose Alley said...

Taryterre,
You take the best pictures of wildlife! I love all of these. How I wish I had a lake nearby to take pictures. Ours isn't too close to the hosue, and is such a peaceful place to be whenever I do visit. I love all the colors in these ducks.

Enjoy the weekend, my friend.

Love,
~Sheri

Pam said...

Great photos of your feathered friends. They look so close!